Summit Baptist is approximately thirty minutes from Downtown Wytheville…
A church that’s alive is worth the drive!
- Take I-81 South (or Rt. 11) toward Rural Retreat’s Exit 60
- Turn left onto Main St. upon exiting Interstate via Exit 60.
- Continue south on Main St. through Rural Retreat, crossing over the railroad tracks and continuing – the road will become Cedar Springs Rd. once you pass by the twin orange water towers.
- Continue south on Cedar Springs Rd. approximately 4.4 miles once you pass orange water towers.
- Immediately after crossing the Wythe/Smyth County line, turn right onto Cedar Springs Rd. (Smyth County’s Cedar Springs Rd… yep, that’s confusing, but we have a sign there to point you in the right direction!)
- Continue on Cedar Springs Rd. (Smyth County) for approximately 5.2 miles. Church will be on your left.
Sunday School – 10 a.m.
Sunday Morning – 11 a.m.
Sunday Evening – 6 p.m.
Wednesday Night Bible Study – 7 p.m.